A 3.5+ hour tour of New York City (NYC), focusing on the borough of Manhattan, the city’s historic birthplace, economic and administrative center as well as the most densely populated of the 5 boroughs that make up NYC.
Please comment, subscribe and share!
Official website and blog: globetrotteralpha.com/
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GlobeTrotterAlphaTravels/
Check us out on Instagram: www.instagram.com/globetrotteralphatravels/
Did you like the video? Please support the channel through PayPal or Patreon. By doing so, more videos can be made more frequently.
The film chronologically progresses from early morning to the small hours of the night, showcasing daily life around Manhattan.
- Early morning up to 10 AM (0:00 - 24:07)
- Daytime from 10 AM to 2 PM (24:08 - 1:45:37)
- Daytime from 2 PM to 4 PM (1:45:38 - 2:17:49)
- Afternoon from 4 PM to sunset (2:17:50 - 3:00:17)
- Sunset (3:00:18 - 3:11:01)
- Evening (3:11:02 - 3:24:42)
- Night (3:24:43 - 3:40:33)
For those planning on visiting, those who’d like to visit but cannot or those who might be nostalgic and want to re-live their past visits / life there, hopefully this film shall satisfy, time and time again. A person MUST experience the city at least once in their lifetime.
Filmed during October 2015.
An interactive map for this video is available, pinpointing each and every scene:www.new-york-travel-tour.com/de/video-map/
For more information on Manhattan and New York City:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City
- Panasonic Lumix GH4
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH Power OIS Micro 4/3
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
- Sachtler System FSB 8 SL MCF (Tripod + Fluid Head)
- Freefly MOVI M5 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Atomos Shogun 4K HDMI/12G-SDI Recorder and 7" Monitor
- Rode Stereo VideoMic X
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Category : 4K UHD Videos :